Sunday, March 30, 2014

Win a Can of Scott's Liquid Gold 4/14





Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Cleaner & Preservative Review




I think this pic says it all this stuff is like Gold to your wood and so much more!! Seriously brought back my wood table. I was going crazy using this stuff because after I saw the results of my table I wanted to use it on all my wood grain products, So I did I started with my living room tables and this giant Mirror I have that heavy and now looks like New again. I was impressed with  scottsliquidgold
  




Scott’s Liquid Gold Wood Cleaner and Preservative was founded in 1951 in a garage in Denver, Colorado.  Made with natural organic oils, it rejuvenates and restores all types of natural wood. Scott's Liquid Gold has been a trusted name in household care for generations. We bet your mom or grandmother had a can of Liquid Gold under the kitchen sink!. Scott's Liquid Gold makes high quality household products that are sold in stores across the US. Scott’s Liquid Gold  has been in the same location since 1970 and is proud to be an American manufacturer.
 



 







Go to the Gold - Scott's Liquid Gold Rocks!! Must have to be used on natural wood furniture, kitchen cabinets, paneling, doors, decorative trims, almost anything made of natural woods!! I like how it covers nicks, scratches, and my favorite the water marks disappeared yay!!!  


Scott's Liquid Gold, It does not contain any water like most others dusting sprays do. Plus it has an amazing almond scent. I really enjoyed the scent. and it didn't cause any asthma like some other products we have used before, So we where very thankful for that, They use all natural Organic ingredients 

I have a island that is stainless steel and wood grain. I want to try this on soon. I have been looking for something for so long for my Stainless Steel Island, I am bit nervous to see what happens with it!! But if it works as good as it does on my wood table. I just need to buy more as I said early I went crazy Liquid Gold everything. Seriously This is like having gold for all your need and wants for your wood items and more. 


Very informative videos 




Social Sites 
facebook 
twitter 
pinterest 

Where to buy store-finder 
Phone 1-800-447-1919 


Big congrats to the winner I have send you a message xoxo


a Rafflecopter giveaway 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.