Blog owner

Blog owner

#magneticscreendoor Magnetic Screen Door Review


#magneticscreendoor Magnetic Screen Door Review 



#magneticscreendoor



First off this is a fabulous Idea!! I can always use extra screen door to keep out all the nasty pest. This Magnetic Screen Door works just like it was designed to do, The company iGotTech have designed a screen door that you can take with you places if you want to. I know for me they remind me of my black out curtains!! that have a very well designed Magnetic closer on them!! 

Same idea behind my curtain is the way these work, Well a little different that a hanging Black out curtain. I plan on buying more and putting them around our hot tub to keep the nasty pest out, and they will look amazing around my hot tub and gazebo!! .And the nice deal this company offers an100% Money back Guarantee if not satisfied with your Magnetic Screen Door, So you have nothing to loose but everything to gain keeping unwanted nasty pest out!! 
Its very heavy duty and works great!! and by watching the easy peasy video!! you will have them installed in no time. I like when a product is super easy to put together, comes complete with everything you need to get started, I am just hoping they last me awhile. But they certainly look like they will. I highly recommend them, I know my neighbor has been using Magnetic screen doors for a while, I don't know what they have but I know theirs has been up for two years already!! and still works great. so I cant wait to have mine completely installed around the Hot tub area. The size is 35"X 83" Premium Hardware and Screen material. There is nothing flimsy about this Magnetic Screen Door!! The color it comes in is Black. you can buy yours today here!! for the quality of this Magnetic Screen Door and the price I feel you are getting a good deal!! I know with your hard earned money you want to make sure you are not buying junk!! Trust me I think it is worth buying,They sale it on amazon I would be jumping on this soon xoxo 

Social Site 

twitter 

facebook






  • 1) MAGNETIC SCREEN DOOR NIRVANA. tough, heavy mesh construction. Mosquitoes stand no chance.
  • 2) STACKED WITH 26 POWERFUL MAGNETS, SEWN in the reinforced edges. Never Breaks & No Gaps.
  • 3) THE "VELCRO MILE". The ENTIRE FRAME is lined with Super-Duty, Reinforced Velcro along EVERY inch.
  • 4) KILLER VIDEO TUTORIAL. Ensures you get your Screen quickly installed right the first time.
  • 5) "BUGS-NOT-INVITED" GUARANTEE. Don't like it? Return it for a FULL refund, no questions asked.




This is a very informative Video: Please watch







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hopeful in theaters April 17-18 + Giftcard GIVEAWAY #TheHopefulMIN #thehopefulmovie #MomentumInfluencerNetwork

Grande HAIR Enhancing Serum #hairserum #sponsoredpost #hairtreatment #GrandeCosmetics

Ordinary Angels in theaters 2/23 + GiveAway #OrdinaryAngelsMIN #OrdinaryAngelsMovie @Kingdom-StoryCompany

Hair Curler Hot Air Brush, #hai r6 in 1 Blow Dryer Brush, Detachable Rotating Hair Dryer Brush Curling Wand