Blog owner

Blog owner

Helping Hand Review #helpinghand



Helping Hand Review


The Helping Hand will hold your phone or tablet securely on your desk, kitchen counter or in your car, truck or boat without moving or breakable parts! It's made of heavy duty ABS plastic and comes with a washable sticky pad. Use it also to hold your phone while making a video by simply turning the HH on it's side and sticking the phone to the sticky pad. Available in black or white. White is perfect for your boat!



If you are going to use this product The Helping Hand!! I highly recommend it be done in a cup holder of your car. Or something that can hold down the base. The sticky part to hold your techno gadget down works great!! But to me the base is to light weight to stand on its own on a table top etc. That way does not seem very secure to me!! Now keep in mind the idea behind this product is good!! But I personally think it could use more solid base or something like that. Plus this is my opinion of The Helping Hand!! You wont know if you like it until you try it for yourself.
Sold Here talkeasier 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Ecuador Antisana blanket valued @ $149.99 #GiveawayAlert #USA,

Win both Kitchen Collapsible Silicone Popcorn Maker,Toilet Paper Holder Stand #USA #giveaway @ZulayKitchen