Blog owner

Blog owner

Review Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream Promotion #bodymerry



Review Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream Promotion




OMG!! Where do I start I think this Cellulite Defense Gel Cream is packed full of very healthy natural organic ingredients, That will for sure help the skin appearance for those unwanted Cellulite Bumps and lumpy it is possible to reduce those cellulite areas!! Your skin will feel smoother and tighter. Now we all know this is one amazing cream to do all that. Right? There are some serious key ingredients in this Cellulite Defense Gel Cream!! Like Caffeine, Retinol, Seaweed, Green Tea, Organic Coconut Oil, Another ingredient that I think gives it a warm cooling sensation is the mint and cayenne!! I am very sure you would find many uses for this Cellulite Defense Gel Cream!! From helping with smoothing the skin to helping with stretchmarks, I am a huge fan of using Organic Coconut Oil I believe it heals a lot of skin issue. This company really though about all of these ingredients!! I can see skin improving with daily use of this product!! There is a slight firming sensation you get!! I can tell it is working by the tingling and slight warm and tightening feeling!! I do like the scent of this Cellulite Defense Gel Cream Its a nice minty kinda like a menthol etc.. And it easy peasy to apply non greasy!! I am looking forward to long term results!! But so for it is a fabulous cream I would recommend. Has lots of benefits to using it daily.. I razzledazzlestyles received this from a PR Company and highly recommend this product. 5 Stars and keep in mind this is my opinion and you wont know yours until you buy one for yourself and I recommend you do!! you have any questions please ask :) xo 





Combat cellulite with our unique Caffeine + Retinol + Seaweed formula. This gel-cream has a strong caffeine content with the optimum level of retinol (0.4%), as recommended by experts. For good measure, we’ve also added potent natural and organic ingredients such as algae extract, kelp, coconut oil, japanese green tea leaf extract and cayenne. Like all our products, it is free from harsh chemicals such as parabens, sulfates and phthalates.

The gel-cream consistency is designed to spread over large areas and it absorbs quickly into your skin. The cream is infused with a refreshing 100% natural ‘mint - green tea - lime’ fragrance, that barely leaves a trace once fully absorbed.

In a nutshell, Body Merry’s Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream is your ticket to visibly reducing the appearance of unwanted bumps and lumps and getting skin that feels and looks tighter, smoother and younger! 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In theaters April 2 /11 ( Someone Like You) * GIVEAWAY #SomeoneLikeYouMIN @karenkingsbury, @someonelikeyoumovie

Win Ecuador Antisana blanket valued @ $149.99 #GiveawayAlert #USA,

Win Coolibar Sun UPF 50 + Protection Scarf and Hat of your choice #USA #SPF #UVA #giveaway @Coolibar