Blog owner

Blog owner

Review Hydracentials Sporty 25 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle #Hydracentials



Review Hydracentials Sporty 25 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle 


Straw cleaner and a cozies to cover the Cold water bottle 


I have reviewed many water bottles and trust me not all hold up well, Now so far I like this one. It has been very hot here and this Double wall Insulated Stainless Steel water bottle has kept my water cold even around the hot pool area. It has a Straw no need to tip it, Just suck on the straw and water will come right up to the straw. That has been a pet peeve with other Stainless Steel Water Bottles I have used in the passed they start to leak when you tip them up, I Freaking almost soaked my Laptop one day. I have know idea why that happens!! Any ways so far so good with this Stainless Steel Water Bottle!! Keep in mind this holds Cold beverage only!! So don't going putting Hot beverage in it. Its a rather large size bottle at 25 oz but they do carry a smaller version. Yay!! That is very helpful for when going to the gym or whatever else you just need a 16 oz. The flip cap straw is well made as well as the Stainless Steel Water Bottle is BPA Free Eco friendly. As mentioned it is well Double wall insulated, I took it out on a hike yesterday it worked great!! Made to last and durable and sturdy, Not cheaply made Stainless Steel, You can rest assure you are getting food grade Stainless Steel with this water bottle. And that helps knowing nothing is leaching into your beverages no nasty toxins!!! It very important to stay hydrated through out your day. I personally drinks lots of water through the day. I Razzledazzlestyles Received this from a PR Company and highly recommend this product. 5 Stars and keep in mind this my opinion, But you wont know yours until you buy one for yourself!! And I recommend you do!! You have any question please ask:) xo Nice colors too

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hopeful in theaters April 17-18 + Giftcard GIVEAWAY #TheHopefulMIN #thehopefulmovie #MomentumInfluencerNetwork

Grande HAIR Enhancing Serum #hairserum #sponsoredpost #hairtreatment #GrandeCosmetics

Ordinary Angels in theaters 2/23 + GiveAway #OrdinaryAngelsMIN #OrdinaryAngelsMovie @Kingdom-StoryCompany

Hair Curler Hot Air Brush, #hai r6 in 1 Blow Dryer Brush, Detachable Rotating Hair Dryer Brush Curling Wand