Blog owner

Blog owner

Review Miss Oops Deodorant Removing Sponge aka Rescue Sponge #missoops



Review Miss Oops Deodorant Removing Sponge aka Rescue Sponge 


This product does the job very well! All To often I would find myself wiping off deodorant left on the bottom or sides of my tops and shirts etc. I would use a damp or wet washcloth to clean the area!! By then my top was wet and hoping it dried quickly. But with miss Oops I don't have that issue no more, This worked good on all my clothes I have tried it on so far!! Who doesn't love an instant stain stopper. I love there is no more scrubbing frantically messy up the fabric on my clothing before I head out the door. With Miss Oops rescue sponge, you can for sure eliminate powder stain and deodorant marks without having to break a sweat!! big plus there. We all need these, one for your purse three for your house etc. It made of Polyurethane, the size is 3" x 3" perfect and cute size for your purse to maintain those annoying stains on the go!! The one thing I wish it had, was a carry bag for my purse!! because everything seems to like to cling to it, But maybe I will have to look for one for this amazing sponge!!  I Razzledazzlestyles Received this from a PR Company and highly recommend this product. 5 Stars and keep in mind this my opinion, But you wont know yours until you buy one for yourself!! And I recommend you do!! You have any question please ask:) xo 



Social Sites



 The original deodorant removing sponge.  Deodorant marks on your clothes? Make-up powder on your collar? No problem, you've got Miss Oops Rescue Sponges.    No need to wet your clothes, just briskly rub the dry sponge against the offending mark and watch it disappear. The patent-pending sponge comes two to a pack and are reusable. Safe to use on all fabrics.  Received the "Best in Beauty Award" by Allure magazine.  Made in the USA
The Rescue Sponge, an inexpensive, oops-proofing tool, immediately removes deodorant marks and powdery stains from your favorite blouse. What’s worse than rushing into an important presentation with obvious deodorant streaks glistening across your clothes?  At Miss Oops, we understand that you want to be taken seriously!  That’s why we’ve developed the Rescue Sponge, our first Miss Oops product.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Ecuador Antisana blanket valued @ $149.99 #GiveawayAlert #USA,

Win both Kitchen Collapsible Silicone Popcorn Maker,Toilet Paper Holder Stand #USA #giveaway @ZulayKitchen