Blog owner

Blog owner

Review Stretch Mark & Scar Cream For Prevention & Reduction #instanatural


Review Stretch Mark & Scar Cream For Prevention & Reduction

Key Ingredients:
+ Vitamin C (15%)
+ Cocoa Butter
+ Rosehip Oil
+ Mango Butter
+ Grapeseed Oil
+ Evening Primrose Oil

I personally will continue to use this on my scare on my arm, I don't have any stretch marks so I couldn't tell you how well it with work on them!! Having said that I can see how all these ingredients in this product would certainly improve the skin texture and after months of using I could see this helping with making scares and stretch marks fade away. anytime you apply these ingredients to your skin I for sure can see them working their magic on your skin. Remember to always exfoliate the dead skin off for the new skin cell can look soft and radiate Like I said I will continue to use it everyday and night on my scare on my arm. I really like the smell and the easy application, I like that this company has a plug to keep the nozzle open and free from junk building up on it. You know how many creams get clogged up after use this eliminates that issue, Smart genius idea! I Razzledazzlestyles Received this from a PR Company and highly recommend this product. 5 Stars and keep in mind this my opinion, But you wont know yours until you buy one for yourself!! And I recommend you do!!

 




  • The cream should be applied to clean, dry skin. Ideally skin should be exfoliated 2-3 times per week to remove dead skin cells.
  • Apply the cream onto targeted areas that already have stretch marks or scars accumulated on them, or onto areas that are prone to developing future stretch marks. 
  • Massage the cream in circular motions in order to stimulate circulation.
  • Our Stretch Mark & Scar Cream is made up of 25% natural oils, so separation may occur, and it is completely normal if you encounter oils when you dispense the product. These oils are essential to diminishing stretch marks naturally. 
  • For best results, use twice a day (morning & night), or as often as needed. 
  • Please note it may take up to to 2 months to start seeing results with regular usage of this product. It is important to apply the cream consistently for best results.
  • Tip: Our Stretch Mark & Scar Cream is safe to use during pregnancy; however it is best to consult your doctor if you have any concerns about using this product.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hopeful in theaters April 17-18 + Giftcard GIVEAWAY #TheHopefulMIN #thehopefulmovie #MomentumInfluencerNetwork

Grande HAIR Enhancing Serum #hairserum #sponsoredpost #hairtreatment #GrandeCosmetics

Ordinary Angels in theaters 2/23 + GiveAway #OrdinaryAngelsMIN #OrdinaryAngelsMovie @Kingdom-StoryCompany

Win 3 bottles of Mushroom Gummies RV:$60.00 #naturalsupplements #functionalmushrooms @eatfungies #USA