Blog owner

Blog owner

My Recipe easy peasy healthy granola bars #shariniscaring #healthy #vegan #Granolabars #recipe

Recipe easy peasy healthy granola bars:

Quick Oats. 2 Cups
Raw honey
Raisins
Dried cranberries
Walnuts
Chia seeds 
Grind plain Almonds
Peanut butter
Virgin Coconut oil
Pure vanilla extract 

Recipe goes like this!! I heat up
on the stove top. Raw Honey!! Pure vanilla extract!! Peanut butter!! Virgin coconut Oil!! Those are the ingredients that get slightly heated up. I don't really measure I just throw in the sauce pan. You can judge how much you need. For whatever size pan you use. I just use a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. 
And for the Granola I start adding a handful of walnuts!! Raisin!! Dried cranberries!! Chia Seeds!! Almonds!! Sometimes I change up the ingredients!!
Then I mix all the ingredients together. And press down into your pan. Quick Tip- I use parchment paper to press down the granola with. It keeps the granola from sticking to my hands!! Then after they are good and pressed down. Place them in the refrigerator until they are firm. Maybe a couple of hours. 
And then take them out of the baking sheet and cut them into granola bars sizes. Yummy!! Healthy!! For you #SharingisCaring :) xo 


And that is the way I make homemade granola bars!! That are packed with healthy ingredients!! Mine will give you more energy!! Unlike like some store bought ones that use unhealthy fillers. 

Please let me know, if you think you will try my recipe? Or what is your recipe for healthy Granola Bars???

So who wants my granola bar?? Xoxo 

Side note more giveaways coming soon!!









Side note more giveaways coming soon!! Been having computer issue, But working with a CEO from Apple Friday!! xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hopeful in theaters April 17-18 + Giftcard GIVEAWAY #TheHopefulMIN #thehopefulmovie #MomentumInfluencerNetwork

New Snail Mucin Moisturizer Face Cream #Korean #ANTIAGING #skincare

Grande HAIR Enhancing Serum #hairserum #sponsoredpost #hairtreatment #GrandeCosmetics

Win 3 bottles of Mushroom Gummies RV:$60.00 #naturalsupplements #functionalmushrooms @eatfungies #USA