Review Stretch Mark & Scar Cream For Prevention & Reduction
+ Vitamin C (15%)
+ Cocoa Butter
+ Rosehip Oil
+ Mango Butter
+ Grapeseed Oil
+ Evening Primrose Oil
- The cream should be applied to clean, dry skin. Ideally skin should be exfoliated 2-3 times per week to remove dead skin cells.
- Apply the cream onto targeted areas that already have stretch marks or scars accumulated on them, or onto areas that are prone to developing future stretch marks.
- Massage the cream in circular motions in order to stimulate circulation.
- Our Stretch Mark & Scar Cream is made up of 25% natural oils, so separation may occur, and it is completely normal if you encounter oils when you dispense the product. These oils are essential to diminishing stretch marks naturally.
- For best results, use twice a day (morning & night), or as often as needed.
- Please note it may take up to to 2 months to start seeing results with regular usage of this product. It is important to apply the cream consistently for best results.
- Tip: Our Stretch Mark & Scar Cream is safe to use during pregnancy; however it is best to consult your doctor if you have any concerns about using this product.