Blog owner

Blog owner

Chris Mann CD xo


Chris Mann Roads Album Release Date


Start date :  October 30,2012  12:00 AM
In 2009, we introduced BlissDom and One2One Network members to up-and-coming singer/songwriter, Chris Mann. This past spring we watched with much anticipation as Chris competed his way to the Finals of The Voice on Team Christina.

The gals at O2O have a soft spot in our hearts for this talented heartthrob. And now, we finally get to help spread the word about Chris' first major label album!  






Chris Mann, Everyone he is releasing his first CD 11/30 Must check him out. His voice is heavenly,Here is his new CD is so fabulous! I encourage you to jump on the web sites and purchase yours today.This is a shoutout to the one and only Chris Mann,To my girls at o2o you rock! xo   




This is a review post from One2One Network. I was provided with a copy of the album and I am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated are my own








Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG, I love him
myfolly Tyvm for your comment and yes I know you have heard of him lol xo
Anonymous Tyvm And you should go to itunes or amazon to get it. The links are in my blog post, Enjoy! xo
Anonymous said…
This is awesome I didn't know he came out with a CD. Until I saw your tweet come in. Thank you Bill
Tricia said…
I watched him on the voice last season.
Anonymous said…
A GREAT REVIEW VERY NICE AND WELL PUT
Suenvegas said…
He has a beautiful voice! Love it! xoxo
Anonymous said…
I am in love with his music. xx Rita
Anonymous Tyvm for your comment, And you are very welcome, Hope you have bought this Cd its so fabulous xo

Popular posts from this blog

In theaters April 2 /11 ( Someone Like You) * GIVEAWAY #SomeoneLikeYouMIN @karenkingsbury, @someonelikeyoumovie

Win Ecuador Antisana blanket valued @ $149.99 #GiveawayAlert #USA,