Blog owner

Blog owner

Zeta Insoles Review




Zeta Insoles Review


Zeta Insole The Zeta Insole offers pinpoint acupressure that contours to the fine details of the foot. With a built in network of micro holes, the Zeta Insole provides a patented air circulation system unique to any other insole on the market. Zeta Insoles are ideal for sore, tired and aching feet. Engineered to channel natural far infrared and other energies to the body, Zeta Insoles provide fast, consistent relief. The durable design of the Zeta Insole can be used by men and women of shoe size 5-14 and can be cut down easily for a custom fit. Zeta Insoles can be placed directly in the shoe or over most orthotics. Zeta Technology products are engineered to channel natural Far Infrared and other energies to the body. Zeta Technology products are safe for all ages. For more information on Zeta Technology and Far Infrared Therapy visit ZetaTherapy

Omg!! I was very impressed with these Zeta insoles as soon as I opened them I knew these were different from insoles I have tried. These Zeta Insoles have these tiny bumps that when worn are like little fingers massaging your feet all day long and they are so comfy to wear!! I had no problem with the tiny bumps I walk everywhere I didn't have to break them in I felt energized and comfy!!
One thing I am not the best at cutting these I would prefer them to be pre cut to my shoe size, having said that they do come with a guide to cutting them to your shoe size. So its not a biggie for some to cut them true to size
OK but the benefits of wearing these with the acupressure of the foot and technology of the reflexology for the feet is the best medicine out there without having side effects from mends. 
If you suffer from foot pain maybe its from a health issue etc these Zeta Insoles can help for many problems and they are made to last for 10 years how freaking cool is that? I know you will not find that in any other insoles for the feet for that reason a lone they are worth it!!





air circulation system
The Zeta Insoles should be worn with socks and for those who are tender footed they should be worn for a short duration the 1st day they recommend 10 to 20 mins Second Day 20 to 30 mins.



Don't miss out on keeping your feet healthy and happy with the ZetaTherapy insole trust me you're feet will love you for it. There nothing worse than having foot pain, With the Zeta Insoles you're feet are being taken care of 

I don't know all the technology in these other than what I read on their site I am very impressed!! But I do know I like the way they make my feet feel. Check them out today I think they will last 10 years Time will tell xoox

Deep tissue massage with every step Advanced, gentle, acupressure therapy Far infrared therapy for the life of the product Naturally increases blood circulation in feet Fits both men and women women's size 5 through men's size 14, trim to fit



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Ecuador Antisana blanket valued @ $149.99 #GiveawayAlert #USA,

Win both Kitchen Collapsible Silicone Popcorn Maker,Toilet Paper Holder Stand #USA #giveaway @ZulayKitchen