|ITALIAN LOAF PAN *|
8" x 16" – #1151IT
This Italian loaf pan from USA Pan has amazing results for Italian breads baking, whats is better than baking your own breads at home absolutely nothing, baking your own Italian breads loafs has so many benefits you can add any healthy ingredient's you want to your own loaf, not to mention how good your house will smell, this Italian loaf pan from USA Pan bakes the best looking Italian bread.I love how well it comes out of the pan and the crispness it gave my bread trust me you wont want any other pan to bake an Italian loaf in but a USA Pan it allows heat and browning to make an amazing loaf the bottom of the bread as well is nice and brown these holes really helps the process along for non sticking as well as being a fabulous Pan for a great Italian Loaf
Some about info on these company
Our bakeware has been designed with many of the same standard features of industrial baking pans. Each pan is constructed of aluminized steel, the material of choice for commercial bakeries. Metal thicknesses have been selected that allow even heat distribution and maximum service life. Our pans also use steel wires in the rim construction of most pans to provide additional strength and resist warping.
Each pan is coated with AMERICOAT© Plus, a proprietary silicone coating that nearly all North American bakers prefer over dark non-stick coatings. AMERICOAT© Plus is a clear non-stick, environmentally friendly coating that is specifically formulated for superior baking and does not contain any PTFE’s or PFOA’s.
Another unique feature of USA Pan bakeware is the corrugated, or fluted, design. The corrugation maximizes pan strength and prevents warping, denting and other effects of everyday use. Corrugation also minimizes surface contact with baked goods which translates into an evenly baked product that is easily released.
Find more info here
Here their recipe I followed I wanted to try theirs and I must say it was fabulous here the recipe for you all
You Searched For: Italian Loaf Pan
1 Recipes Found (displaying 1 to 1)
ITALIAN BREADPan: Italian Loaf Pan
1. Using an electric mixer with a dough hook, combine the yeast, sugar and warm water and mix for 2 minutes to dissolve the yeast. Add the salt and flour. With the mixer on low, mix until the dough starts to come together. Increase the speed to medium-high and mix until the dough comes away from the sides of the bowl and crawls up to dough hook.
2. Grease a mixing bowl with the oil. Place the dough in the greased bowl and turn once. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in a warm, draft free place until the dough doubles in size about 1 1/2 hours.
3. Remove the dough from the bowl and invert it onto a heavily floured surface. Divide the dough into 2 equal portions. Pat each portion into a large rectangle, about 3/4-inch thick. Roll up the dough, beginning with the short side Tuck and roll so that the seams disappear into the dough. Dust loaves with a little flour.
4. Place the loaves into each well of Italian Loaf pan. Cover the loaves with a cloth and let rise until double in size, about 1 hour.
5. Preheat the oven to 375º F.
6. With a sharp knife, make diagonal slashes, about 1-inch apart, on the top of each loaf.
7. Bake for 35 – 40 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown. Remove from the oven and cool on a rack. Slice to serve
Makes 2 loaves
Ready for the Giveaway it is a 6 piece baking set
Big congrats to the winner I have send you a message
Win 6 PIECE Bake SET 6/21
a Rafflecopter giveaway