Blog owner

Blog owner

Solyvia Natural Beauty From Corsica Review



Solyvia: Natural Beauty from Corsica Review 


Solyvia Natural Beauty from Corsica Review 

Have you heard of this company? 
Well if not you are going to be amazed and want these products, before I get into all my thoughts on these fabulous products, allow me to share the about info on this company. because about info is very important info on companies, 

Brought to America by Berjang USA, Solyvia Cosmétique is inspired by the traditions of the Mediterranean island of Corsica, drawing on native plants used for centuries to to treat many common skin and health ailments.

Mission
- Sustainable Development
- Eco-Design of Products
- Pollution Prevention
- Reduction of Environmental Impact

Description
Using a innovative extraction method, Solyvia Cosmétique draws on local ingredients of natural origin, biological farming and ECOCERT certified to produce HMC3® - a patented powerful anti-aging, anti-oxidant and cell regenerating formula.  


Santa Giulia :  Anti-aging and firming serum with immortelle from Corsica (Helichrysum italycum).
Girolata : Eye Contour : Anti-Fatigue / Concealer / Anti-Puffiness  (draining, decongesting and anti-inflammatory).
Scandola : Anti-Aging / Anti-Wrinkle / Repairing Elixir Oil Treatment with immortelle from Corsica ( Helichrysum Italicum ).
Use this with your normal skincare line

Santa Giulia: 
This  light & ultrafraiche texture offers an unprecedented dual action : anti-aging and firming. Our exclusive anti-aging complex HMC3® combined with Myoxinol™ is going to boost the collagenesis and regenerate deeply the skin structure while offering a targeted anti-âging & antiwrinkles action and an immediate firming effect on the surface. The result is eloquent, your face looks brighter and rested, the Soft Focus effect illuminates your complexion “in a blink of an eye”.
Shake the roll-on upside down (1), and keep the ball down when applying (2). Use morning and evening on all wrinkles and facial areas to be treated (3,4,5).
Girolata:
Specially formulated for the sensitive eye area, this gel "Ice effect" acts effectively on wrinkles or dark circles thanks to our exclusive  HMC3® complex combined with the Myoxinol™ and two other draining, decongesting and anti-inflammatory ingredients : the butcher’s broom and  horse chestnut. This nourishing light gel intensively treats tired eyes, reduces the appearance of undereye puffiness, dark circles, and loss of firmness.
Apply AM / PM to the eye area. Pat gently until fully absorbed. Use your ring finger to apply for maximum gentleness (1,2,3).
Scandola:
Fight the first signs of aging with this revolutionary Elixir Oil that stimulates cell renewal and acts on the overall signs of skin aging. The exclusive complex Native Essence®, regulates and restores skin homeostasis to protect your skin against daily aggressions. Completed by our anti-aging and anti oxidant complex : the HMC3 ®, it will stop and repair damage caused by time and allow a visible reduction of wrinkles but also different redness, age spots or rosacea




I would say with these organic ingredients you cant go wrong. they have used some of the finest ingredients for use on our delicate skin. and this company thought of everything from what goes in the bottle to the application of applying the products, I would have to say I love the roll on application idea, and what this product does to help keep your skin healthy. 

Using a innovative extraction method, Solyvia Cosmétique draws on local ingredients of natural origin, biological farming and ECOCERT certified to produce HMC3® - a patented powerful anti-aging, anti-oxidant and cell regenerating formula.

The Beauty Box Trio contains three of Solyvia's most powerful HMC3 anti-aging products featuring a high concentrations of unique, efficatious ingredients from Corsica all in one box. Benefits include: anti-aging, anti-oxidant, firming, anti-wrinkles, cell regeneration, environmental protection.
            Santa Giulia   (Face Serum)
            Girolata   (Eye Contour)
            Scandola   (Elixer Oil)

The HMC3® Complex is a combination of five plants with exceptional benefits to the skin, including:
·  Immortelle from Corsica known for healing, anti-aging, and regenerating; increases the production of collagen
·  Myrtle is used as a stimulant, astringent, a natural tonic for dull and tired skin, resulting in skin stimulation and natural glow.
·  Wild Carrot is a powerful skin cell regenerator that promotes renewal and growth of skin cells
·  Landanifere Cistus contains natural anti-wrinkle properties due to its astringent effect which tightens and tones
·  Sea Fennel is an antioxidant, firming and skin cell regenerating combating the signs of aging.
I feel these three products have a great deal of benefits to our skin, first and foremost when we use natural organic products I feel you are doing the best to keep your skin from aging faster,





It took awhile to review this line of products because I gave my self one weeks of use with one product at a time as I do with skincare lines, I loved the results then I started a routine of all products as a regular skin care line use, Yes that's when I really knew this company was for sure on the right track of three amazing skin care products. Its hard to explain the results I seen with this skin care line other than it seems to smooth out any sun damage on the skin and help with any puffiness around the eyes, our skin looses collagen has we age personally I think when you turn 20 you should start taking better care of your delicate skin and using anti aging products I know I have said that before but seriously I mean it. we put our skin through so much everyday like sun expose I am like everyone else we all think we look better with our tan bodies come on you know that's true. But I hope you know skin ages faster from the sun not to mention daily expose our skin takes from daily pollutions in the air. I love how this company used the finest healthy ingredients to keep our delicate skin from aging so fast. this skin line can be used for all skin types I have sensitive skin and I had no problem with these products and trust me that doesn't aways happen, I am a firm believer you should do all you can to take care of your delicate skin you where born with I often get compliment on how soft my skin looks big plus there, The added benefit of the roller ball was a nice touch I think, The eye serum is an must have I was impressed how nice and cool the silver metal ball felt around the delicate tissue around my eyes, you should always be very careful around your eye area it very thin skin there, that's where in my opinion this roller ball wins and the ingredient's in this serum is fabulous. Please do your skin a favor and always use natural organic products such as Solyvia find them here 
http://solyvia.bigcartel.com/ 

Join them on their Social Sites for more updates Social Sites
https://www.facebook.com/SolyviaCosmetique 
https://twitter.com/SolyviaAmerica 

I give this company 5 stars cant wait to see what they come out with next, Hope to bring you more from this company!!!! check them out today you will be happy you did





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Omg Gosh! another great product review from you I get new products info from your blog love that
Anonymous said…
I will check this out now sounds great
Anonymous said…
What a nice review
Anonymous said…
This look nice I wish you had a giveaway going

Popular posts from this blog

In theaters April 2 /11 ( Someone Like You) * GIVEAWAY #SomeoneLikeYouMIN @karenkingsbury, @someonelikeyoumovie

Win Ecuador Antisana blanket valued @ $149.99 #GiveawayAlert #USA,