Giveaway 1 bottle of ReliefMD to 3 separate winners #Health #Botanical #Natural
ReliefMD ReliefMD uses a revolutionary new approach to extract living nutrients from plants and nuts in order to deliver a 100% pure formula of botanical oils (from nature herself) to feed our body the nutrients it wants. ReliefMD is a massage in a bottle. For the Discomfort of: Sore Back / Neck Swollen Joints Sore Muscles Muscle Strains Sprains Contusions Bruises Headache Insomnia (also put 5 drops in a saucer beside your bed for aromatic benefits) Sport Workouts (use before and after) Mosquito Bites / Insect Bites / Stings (apply every few minutes for an hour) Itching (apply as needed) Cold Sores (apply every few minutes for an hour)
This company has so much natural Botanical Relieve for many issue!! Just check out all that this Relief MD can do. A little goes a long ways and its aroma is very nice and relaxing for healing!! I like you can also use this product for when you just feel stuffy and want a pleasant Botanical healing smell around you!! With the ingredients you are getting the very best natural homeopathic healing. I personally find this very nice and remember a little drop goes a long ways, I used it in my downstairs area for my son hurt His back and it worked great to relieve the pain!! He hurt skateboarding and my family could smell it all the way upstairs!! Yes, that was a good thing lol It worked and that is all that matters!! I Razzledazzlestyles Received this from a PR Company and highly recommend this product. 5 Stars and keep in mind this my opinion, But you wont know yours until you buy one for yourself!! And I recommend you do!! You have any question please ask:) xoxo
The Ingredient's they use in Relief MD are!!
- Almond – is used in skin care because it acts as an emollient (softening and soothing the skin), as a remedy for dry skin conditions, and as a relief for irritation, inflammation, and itching. These excellent emollient properties help the skin to balance its loss and absorption of moisture. Almond oil is also used in the medical field to help treat various forms of dermatitis.
- Eucalyptus – is a powerful antiseptic, helps with nausea, suppresses coughs, and has strong germicidal and disinfectant properties. It stimulates the blood flow which directs more healthy oxygen to the brain and to the point of application.
- Peppermint – has anti-microbial, fungicidal, and bactericidal actions. For medicinal uses, studies have shown peppermint oil to be effective as an analgesic, a tonic, an antispasmodic, and for daytime sleepiness. When combined with eucalyptus oil, the two are well-known for their positive efficacy to treat headaches and relieve pain.
- Wintergreen (Methyl Salicylate) – is accepted by the U.S Food and Drug Administration as an over-the-counter external analgesic, primarily intended to relieve mild muscle and joint pain. Has anti-inflammatory properties and is used in topical pain relievers and products that produce a feeling of warmth.
- Camphor – is antiseptic, analgesic and antispasmodic. Germany has approved Camphor for the treatment of rheumatism (externally). Camphor oil is applied to the skin to promote circulation and to relieve itching.
- Spearmint – is generally used for its anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties, and in skin care, it is used as an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Olive – Olive oil has been used to nourish and moisturize skin.
You can find them here trustedhealthproducts
The giveaways are for the U.S., Canada, England and Australia only!
Big congrats to all the winners!! I have sent you a message xoxo
a Rafflecopter giveaway