Blog owner

Blog owner

Evande Skincare Products Review




                           Evande Skincare Products Review


           


OK when you have products as healthy as these are, you cant go wrong with your skincare, you all know me I am all about keeping our delicate skin healthy with healthy products!! 

Such as Evande products are!!



Lets break it down!!



1)   Daily Facial Cleanser & Makeup Remover – 2 products in 1
           
        AHA rich fruit extracts cleansing

·      Cell-Renewing
·      Gentle & effective  
·      Soap-free
·      Pore by pore cleansing
·      Toning
I really liked these 2 in one product you can use this gentle facial cleanser all at the same time for removing your makeup, I know how freaking cool is that? it contain Aloe, Passion Fruit, Amia, all the finest healthiest ingredients! its soap free non dying to our delicate skin it actually softens you're skin, love it!!



2)      Alcohol-Free Pore Minimizing Toner

        Purifying blend of natural pore-minimizing anti-oxidant botanicals

·      Clarifying
·      Ph Balancing
·      Shine Controlling
·      Blackheads
·      No sting
·      Non drying 



The pore Minimizing toner protects the pores from impurities and bacteria to keep the skin fresh and clean, it also is non drying to the skin. another good thing is it doesn't sting your face big plus there. it has Lemon, Bilberry, Elder Flower Clarifying and Ph Balance great toner
3)     Oil-Free Face and Neck Moisturizer 

     Silk protein and vitamins complex

·      Brightening
·      Even skin Toning 
·      Long-lasting Hydration
·      Flawless softness
·      Youth Boosting
·      Non Irritating
I really like this Oil free Neck and Face moisturizer, for many reason but the biggest one is it leaves you're face silky soft without be greasy it doesn't irritate my face it contain Almond, Shea Butter, Fig, I love products that contain these three ingredients. if there one thing I wishes it had in it is a SPF because I am big on wearing SPF all year long. I think its important to use but I also think its important to use natural products on our delicate skin. and I really liked these products from Evande Skincare Line





 I highly recommend you jump on this company website and check out their products, I know I want to bring you more reviews and giveaways from this 
company. find them here

Evandefacialcare 

Social Site

Facebook 

trio-pack 

face-essentials



A Beautifying Trio To Make 

Women Naturally Beautiful 

Here is a special code for 20% discount for all my readers given from Evande Company The code is used at check out JUST CLICK ON IT IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THEIR SITE Enjoy xoxo


EVANDEB 

20%


  




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In theaters April 2 /11 ( Someone Like You) * GIVEAWAY #SomeoneLikeYouMIN @karenkingsbury, @someonelikeyoumovie

Win Ecuador Antisana blanket valued @ $149.99 #GiveawayAlert #USA,